Sunday, September 03, 2006

Matador Mexican--Phoenix, AZ

Part of the reason for my name of CrediblyEdible is that I dont automatically find the best things about a particular restaurant. If its good, its good, if its not, well its not. Nobody pays me to write a good review, I just tell it like it is.

That said.......

Matador Restaurant in downtown phoenix is horrible. It smells like the Imperial Palace at Las Vegas (very smoky & musty). The restaurant hasnt appeared to had much renovation in a while. When we were there, the manager didnt mind a child walking from table to table asking for donations by buying a candy bar. I felt for the little girl and her school band but I didnt want to be harrased while I ate.

Food Quality: Exceptionally Poor. The chicken fajtas which were over priced had that gamy taste to it (they were from a previous day), and the steak meat was tough and dry.

Value: There prices are much higher than most because of lack of competition in Downtown Phoenix.

Overall; Save your dinero (money). Its not worth it.

Credibly Edible

No comments: