Thursday, July 13, 2006

Jade Palace, Scottsdale, AZ

Wow! Cant beat this place for all out best Chinese in Arizona

This awesome restaurant has 2 locations, one on Shea & 92nd Street and the other is North Scottsdale Rd north of Pinnacle Peek. I havent had better chinese food since I was at China Town in San Francisco, and China Town in New York. 2 dishes you have to get is the Shrimp Schezuan Garlic and the Hunan Beef. I could eat their almost every day except that at over $10 pp check average.... enough said! I have a slight preference to North Scottsdale over the Shea & 92nd Street restaurant but overall both are excellent choices. I am also amazed at the phenomenal service by the staff. We came in at closing time and they happily served us.

Pros: Best in AZ, Service, Ambience
Cons: Price
Overall user rating: Highly Recommended

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been going to Jade Palace for many years. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is very nice and the service is excellent. Try the “New York Egg Roll”. These huge rolls are packed with cabbage, pork, shrimp and plenty of other fresh ingredients. All fried crispy brown, but not greasy. It is the best egg roll I’ve ever had, and I’ve been to NYC many times!

I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for GOOD Chinese food!